Smoktech X Cube Ultra 220W Bluetooth 4.0 Enabled TC Box Mod
Slimer, shorter, and more powerful, Smoktech's X Cube Ultra 220W TC Box Mod is the latest revision of their top of the line mod, and it's definitely one of the most advanced mod systems available today. The X Cube Ultra has a maximum output of 220 watts; temperature control for Ni200, stainless steel, titanium coils, and adjustable TCR; Bluetooth 4.0 support; vibration feedback; a top-mounted OLED display; and it can operate with resistances ranging from 0.08 to 3.0 ohms.
The X Cube Ultra's Bluetooth 4.0 support works with a downloadable app to adjust settings and customize the RGB LED strip which can be set to your choice of 16 million different colors. It's manufactured out of high grade zinc alloy, has a stainless steel 510 connection, improved magnetic battery door for access to two high-amp 18650 cells (sold separately, read warnings below). It also has upgradable firmware via its micro USB port.
- Fires from 6 to 220 watts (0.35 to 8.0 volts)
- Handles 0.08 to 3.0 ohms
- Temperature control operates from 200F to 600F
- Top-mounted OLED display screen
- Bluetooth 4.0 supports Android 4.3+ and iOS 7.0+
- Application records use data and tracks useful information
- Brighter RGB LED firing strip can be set to your choice of 16 million color combinations
- Zinc alloy construction
- Stainless steel 510 connection
- Magnetized battery door
- Requires two high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately, read warnings below)
- Short circuit, low resistance, overheating, low battery, and 12 second cutoff protection
- Dimensions: 94mm x 55mm x 25.5mm
- All lithium batteries have the potential to explode or catch fire without warning, and mistreating them greatly increases your risk. Read all safety instructions for your batteries and devices and follow them.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate batteries.
- Do not expose batteries or devices to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit batteries.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects!
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge batteries.
- Keep batteries and devices away from children.