Pioneer4you iPV D3 80W Temperature Control Box Mod in Black, Blue, White, or Stainless
This iPV D3 features all the bells and whistles that made they iPV D2 a wildly successful device, but has been upgraded with more power and a wider range. The IPV D3 offers temperature control with Ni200 and titanium wire, can fire atomizer builds down to 0.15 ohm, includes voltage stepdown for low power vaping and increased battery life, and does this all with the new YiHi SX150H chip. The iPV D3 80W is the mod for you if you need high a technology, high power, and high portability vaping device in a simple, sleek package.
- Temperature control with Ni200 and titanium
- Output wattage: 7.0 - 80.0 watts
- Output joules: 10.0 - 75.0 joules
- Output voltage: 1.0V - 7.0 volts (supports stepdown)
- Standard coil resistance: 0.15 - 3.0 ohms
- Temperature control resistance: 0.05 - 0.5 ohms
- Temperature: 212°F - 572°F
- Can be charged using a standard DC 5V/1A charger, but an external charger is recommended
- YiHi SX150H chipset
- Requires one 18650 high amp battery (sold separately)
- Magnetic battery cover
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1"
All lithium batteries have the potential to explode or catch fire without warning, and mistreating them greatly increases your risk. Read all safety instructions for your batteries and devices and follow them.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate batteries.
- Do not expose batteries or devices to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit batteries.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge batteries.
- Keep batteries and devices away from children.