Signature Hardware Bundle | Kanger Topbox Mini Kit + Kanger SSOCC 0.5ohm Coils (5-Pack) + MXJO 3000mAh 35A
This kit includes the TOPBOX starter kit in red, black, or white, one extra 5-pack of SSOCC 0.5 ohm coils, and one MXJO 3000mAh 18650 battery.
The Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit includes the KBOX Mini TC 75W mod and the TOPTANK Mini tank. This is the newest version of the widely successful SUBOX Mini Starter Kit, and it's a perfect starter kit for both long-time vapers looking for a high-value entrance into convenient sub-ohm, temp-control vaping and new users who want to start out with something bold and technologically advanced.
KBOX Mini TC 75W Features:
The KBOX Mini TC 75W Mod has a max power output of 75 watts, supports temperature control with nickel, titanium, stainless steel, and NiChrome wire, and requires one high-amp 18650 battery.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-75W
- Temperature control supports Ni200, Ti, SS, NiCr
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Requires one high amp 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Micro USB charging port
- Magnet battery cover
The TOPTANK Mini is the latest version of the wildly successful Subtank Mini series, offering easy and mess-free e-liquid refilling from the top via a removable top cap. The TOPTANK Mini features all of the other specs that made the SUBTANK great, and is compatible with all SUBTANK-style atomizers, and the RBA Plus Deck is included for users who prefer to build their own coils.
Note: A 0.15ohm Ni200 SSOCC atomizer head is pre-installed in this tank, and these coils are for temperature control mode only.
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 7/8"
- 22mm diameter
- 4.0 mL tank capacity
- Top fill design
- Adjustable airflow
- Compatible with all SUBTANK-style atomizer heads
- Mini RBA Plus Deck included
All lithium batteries have the potential to explode or catch fire without warning, and mistreating them greatly increases your risk. Read all safety instructions for your batteries and devices and follow them.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate batteries.
- Do not expose batteries or devices to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit batteries.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge batteries.
- Keep batteries and devices away from children.